Monday, August 22, 2011

"Gonna put the world away for a minute..."

OK, Jason and I had a great Saturday. Anyone could get used to this California life pretty easily. When the weekend comes, its not just a weekend, but basically a mini vacation once a week. Instead of telling you about it, why don't I show you...!
"think I might have found me my own kind of paradise"

"got the blue sky breeze and it don't seem fair"

"only worry in the world is the tide gonna reach my chair"

"its a sweet sweet life living by the salty sea"
 This is our house... just kidding! But you totally just got on Expedia to buy your tickets to see us, didn't you?

 Jason said my hair looked crazy. If you know me, you know it could have been worse.
"One day you could be as lost as me"
 Boogeyboard- my new obsession. The water is pretty cold here, but seriously, its not as bad as I first thought. Plus, I'm not your typical girl afraid of the cold water. Most of the day, I had to keep telling Jason "its really not that cold".
"change your geography, maybe you might beeee..."
 Jason loves his new swim shorts. He loves that they are short. Thank you, Kirk Kinsey, for that inspiration.

Saturday night we made cookies and cream ice cream. It was the best ice cream I ever had.

 And then, we put Jason's dog tags on Starbuck. He tolerated them all night.

So, as you all can see, California weekends are always vacation for us. And if you're looking for a mini vacation, you just found your free hotel! :)

1 comment:

  1. This is the first I've seen your blog! Seth and I want to get down to southern Cali in the next month or so, so we're gonna have to meet up!! Looks like you're truly living in Paradise :) Glad to see all is well, give Starbuck a big sloppy kiss for me!

    ReplyDelete