Monday, April 23, 2012

Color me bananas

The Color Run!! I'm sure you have heard of it by now, but if not, here is a brief explanation, although, I'm sure once you see the pictures, the explanation will be irrelevant. It's a non-timed 5K, all about the fun, not about the run. At each kilometer, you get sprayed in a different color of an all-natural vivid color. That's pretty much the best explanation. It was such a blast. The race goes by so fast because you can see where the next color station is, and you are just so excited to get there, you sort of forget you are running! I don't know how I will ever run again, unless I hire people to throw color powder at me along the way. Maybe a new trick for Starbuck?
I will give you one guess if this is the before or after shot
Laura, my fearless coworker

Our name was the Glowing Joggers. Whoever came up with that was the victim of a great amount of mocking that day. It may/may not have been me.

I'm obviously not a cheerleader, but everything looks better in color!

We met in Virginia, and now she can't seem to get rid of me, haha!


Yes, I did eat that banana later
It was so much fun. You can be confident I plan on doing another Color Run, and you should too!

1 comment:

  1. jenny-
    i'm not a good runner. i wish i liked it. but in fact, i loathe it.
    however...that looks like SO much fun! maybe i'll do the next one with you.
    love,
    sam

    ReplyDelete