Friday, April 20, 2012

Dancing with Ellen

Whilst my awesome company, Mom and Taryn were with me, we had some big plans. The main event was going to the Ellen show in LA!! Through a series of different events, we had secured ourselves tickets for the April 10th recording of the Ellen show. What fun it was! Free parking, a nice lunch, and great seats! We were actually seated in the front and center row that Ellen dances down! When she danced past us, I'm pretty sure we all just froze. We walked away from the show with $200 gift cards from Khloe Kardashian to Sears, which was such an awesome gift! At first, we were kind of like "eh, Khloe Kardashian?" But, because she gave us each 200 bucks just grew on our hearts so quickly, by the end we were the biggest Khloe Kardashian fans you had ever seen. Here is how cute we looked that day, in case you missed the episode.
enjoying a great lunch just a short walk from the studio

Ellen water. "It tastes funny"

after our dancing, screaming, clapping party with Ellen. Ready to take on the LA traffic.. well, as ready as you can be.
Speaking of LA traffic, I hope the rest of you are as proud of me as I was for surviving the drive to and from LA without getting lost! I thought that was rather impressive (thank goodness for GPS capable phones).

No comments:

Post a Comment